Town of Holland Office Hours Notice November 23-25, 2020
The Clerk-Treasurer will be out of office from November 23rd through November 25th, 2020. Regular office hours will resume on November 30th, 2020.
Solar Energy Project Joint Development Agreement
Responsibility for permitting the Onion River Solar Project lies with the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin. Because the Town does not have permitting authority, the Town and County have worked on and approved a Joint Development Agreement to ensure that, if the project is approved, we have Onion River’s commitment to meet these requirements that are not mandated by the state, including items such as:
• Commitments to fund decommissioning;
• Considerations for non‐participating neighboring landowners;
• Maintaining and repairing roads, if damaged;
• Setbacks from residences and roads;
• Compensation for school districts and Lakeshore Technical college;
• Processes for communications between Ranger Power and the Town and County, along with construction guidelines/expectations/responsibilities.
The Joint Development Agreement was approved without dissent by both the Town Board and the County Board. If the project is not approved by the state, this agreement will be void. The Press Release has additional information.
Town of Holland Hall is Open
The Town of Holland Hall is open for regular business. This is subject to change, so please continue to check this website for updates.
The Clerk-Treasurer’s office is open to the public during the following hours:
and by appointment
The Town of Holland was settled by Dutch immigrants in the 1840’s. Located along the western shore of Lake Michigan in Sheboygan County, the township remains home to many descendants of the original Dutch pioneers.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are conducted at the Town of Holland Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. The town hall is located at W3005 County Road G in Cedar Grove, Wisconsin.