Tax bills will be mailed out mid-December. If you do not receive it by the last week of December, please call 920-668-6625.
First installment tax payments (due January 31st) or full payment on or before January 31st:
- In person, at the Holland Town Hall during the Clerk-Treasurer’s regular office hours.
- By mail to W3005 County Road G, Cedar Grove, WI 53013. If you would like a receipt, you must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Drop box in front of the Holland Town Hall. If you would like a receipt, you must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Online HERE. The link to the Town’s online payment portal is only available from December when the tax bills are mailed through January 31st. A payment processing fee applies using this method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE that first installment payments made after January 31st must be mailed to the Sheboygan County Treasurer’s office. Their address is printed on your tax bill.
Second installment tax payments (due July 31st):
• By mail to the Sheboygan County Treasurer’s Office. Their address is printed on your tax bill. If you would like a receipt, you must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
• In person, at the Sheboygan County Treasurer’s office.
Please do not send your second installment to the Town of Holland office. This will only delay a timely payment because it has to then be forwarded on to the county via USPS mail.
Some Important Tips For Paying Your Taxes
- Double check the dollar (number) amount to the written amount.
- If the check is made out to you and the Town of Holland, please remember to endorse it before mailing it to the office.
- If you would like a receipt, please remember to enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope. Envelopes without postage affixed will not be mailed.
- Please remember to enclose the tax stub with your payment! This is extremely important so that your payment is applied correctly.
- Please write your phone number in the memo portion of the check. This is so that if there are questions or problems with your payment, you can be contacted quickly and the situation can be handled most efficiently.
- Please do not staple any documents together.
- TAX OVER PAYMENT REFUNDS FOR PAYMENTS TO TOWNSHIP: No refund is given, unless payment is over the full tax bill amount. Per Holland Town Board Resolution 2019-01, refunds will not be issued for amounts under $15.00 unless requested.