Business Owners: All liquor license applications must be sent to the town clerk by May 1 of each year in order to be considered for renewal. If forms are not received in a timely fashion, your license will expire on June 30, and will not be considered until the July board meeting, meaning you will not be legally allowed to serve alcohol from July 1 until the renewal date.
- Alcohol Beverage Licensing Information
- Cigarette/Tobacco License Application Form – REQUIRED 2024
- Cigarette/Tobacco License Application Individual Questionnaire – REQUIRED 2024
- Cigarette/Tobacco License Appointment of Agent – REQUIRED 2024
- Operator License Application
- Retail Alcohol Beverage License Applications and Forms
- Temporary Liquor License Application